Tuesday, November 20, 2012

An Update Of Random Things(Mostly Brainless Thoughts Though) :)

So here I am back here. Sorry I haven't updated my blog like I should have been. Yeah, yeah I know call me a bad person, I know I've been one anyways. Today has been a rather hectic day as many shall say. I had loads of homework and I've decided to take a break and write to my fellow citizens now. I feel somewhat sad today (well to say right now) because for practically most of the day I was perfect. You ask why huh? Well its just this situation between me and my so-called "best-friend". Shes just been ditching me for the past couple of days almost like I was never there., a rock in her path. But i came here to write a blog not a diary entry. So off that topic. I practically have nothing to write about right now. I'm just sitting here typing while i SHOULD be doing my homework  What a bad person I am, if you DID'NT know as yet- I Love To Procrastinate. Yep, I do and sadly that isn't the best thing to do when I have stack loads of homework to be completed. Ehh.. I'm hungry. I could possibly go for some macaroni and cheese. Sadly on that note, I do not have any at this moment, Bummer. >.< Agh! Over thinking these days are mentally killing me. Hmm.. I ponder about the origin of life sometimes. Isn't it just mystical on how we all came to be? A human generation to live upon planet Earth. What a beautiful world we live in. Oh and I was being sarcastic on that note. The generation of this modern day is practically digging up a grave hole for our planet.  With all these cars and carbon dioxide steaming up into the air, soon all polar bears are going to be extinct. Aww, poor pol-y bears. :( What to do, oh what to do.. Its 9:34 here where I live and almost nighttime  I always have wondered what a sunset has looked like. I've always wanted to see one as a child. Just imagine sitting by the cool waters with the swishing of it all all then the orang-y sun settling under the navy blue waters. Ahhh. What memories. I wish i was a little kid again sometimes. With utterly nothing to do, being secured by the soft skin of my mothers arms cradling me to sleep. I just wish life itself was a dream, like you were the player moving your pieces. For me, I let the pieces fall where they may fall. Life itself is a gamble, you think you have it in your hands, and BAM its gone, just like the little specks of the desert sands. I want to go back to a child. Where all you had to do was eat, play and sleep. Where nothing made sense and even if it didn't, it wasn't essential to know. Where all there was, was securness there was nothing to worry about. I know the life of my childhood never made too much sense, but I liked it however it was. I miss my childhood. On that note i'll have to be wrapping up on my blog. I have homework to get done after all, dont I? Well yes i do :P Anywhoo, I hope to get back to you all in a couple of days if i have anytime on my left. School's been swallowing me up :O Ehh, I'll se you guys later. Love Yahh :)
                                                               ~Paris <3

No comments:

Post a Comment